THREE COMMON PROBLEMS WITH YOUR AUDI CAR
The Germans are known for their cars. The Audi is one of the top brands around the world. Even the best machinery wears out and breaks down. The technicians at Corporate Auto Works in Mountain View are experts in European car maintenance to keep your luxury vehicle on the road. Here are three common problems we often see in our shop:
- High oil consumption – Preempt this problem by bringing your vehicle in for a regular oil change. Do this more frequently if you drive short distances more than long ones. Use a high-quality synthetic oil recommended by the manufacturer for the best performance.
- Failed dashboard instruments – If the gauges start to operate intermittently, bring your car in for Audi repairs immediately. It’s difficult to get ahead of this issue.
- Ignition coil gives out – The company recognizes that this has been an issue and recommends replacing it before it fails. Many vehicles have already had this part replaced. A professional mechanic can identify if your car has been swapped out or not.
Regular maintenance is important to your driving pleasure. Follow these car maintenance tips to get the most out of your car:
- Get oil changes on a regular basis
- Bring your vehicle in for a tune-up
- Check the tire pressure every month
- Get tire rotation about six months
- Check engine fluids monthly
BRING YOUR CAR TO OUR SHOP FOR REPAIRS IN MOUNTAIN VIEW & SURROUNDING AREAS
We provide service for all makes and models, including BMW. Call our office at 650-691-9477 to schedule a time to bring your vehicle in to our shop. Corporate Auto Works in Mountain View has the knowledge to keep your German car at its best. We also serve Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, Los Altos and Cupertino communities.